~flows into ur mind~

dear anamia

"Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."

.hate/love this.

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

tell me what should i do??


its been hiatus for a long time here..
how i miss ol da ana's bloggers..
reading theirs n reflect it back 2 mine..

wat is happening to me?? tell me what should i do..
ive been fasting for few days..
then i start eating back...

last week, something awful happened to me..
not just me, but me and my gurlfriends..
dat incident makes me lose my appetite..
im fasting on dat day..i just can't eat..n sleep..
now im moving on..i try 2 forget all those things..
im eating as usual..but my misery feelings about food keep disturbing my mind..

n last nyte,
my stomach hurts so damn much..
binging for thrice last nyte..
n today..dunno wat will happened to me next..
tell me, just tell me...

i'm searchin' for ana..n now i'm livin with mia...
?caught in my own secret underneath?

No comments: