~flows into ur mind~

dear anamia

"Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."

.hate/love this.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

im a hero

life's such a hectic
im gettin tired n stress
due 2 my study life dat i sacrifice
n now, ive got exam in each week??? WTh
owh yeah..2 things stucked in my mind

-study -weight
me

n all my frens..we're just few n all r away from families..

each weekend, we make a gathering...
n when there's a gathering, there must b food ryte??
n yup, i ate a lot..
i thought i need energy for xam.. so i ate?? lol..
n alot means...binging for 4 days in a row..
sucks ryte..


i need a company...a buddy..a booster..
then i found a new site..
which will make u think dat u're living in a
light fairy princess's castle..
its totally supportive...i love it...
n guess wat, da MNF had start again...

its called N0t Too LAte MNF...n im joining...

since im rarely on9 due to xam,
i'll start 2day n will end 15august...

every1, do join...n lets update each other..

*wish me luck* for xam n dis life*
*p/s- lovin jessica's stroup's backbone*
im a hero of my own story
n i don't need 2 be saved

No comments: