~flows into ur mind~

dear anamia

"Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."

.hate/love this.

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

im sick??


am i sick?? ive been stressed out lately.. yup, bcause of stdy.. n i just knew dat da author of da NEW MNF had gone for a break... n me?? i did fast 4 da MNF for 2days,losing 1 kg..
then i knew LEMON had gone..
but lets support each other.. everyone has their own reason..
n she just need some time...just b strong
LEMON~

n me,
em...yesterday,im not fasting..

bcause of da xam..
my adrenaline had put an impct strength on me (y im using dis term???lol)

i dunno if bcause of dat
mia had come again 2 my life 4 da past few days..
n ysterday, me and all of my housemates had gone 4 lunch 2gether...
n back at home, i purged...alot...
n i dunno y
im so tired yesterday evening...

so its ok,
2day i start fasting again...

i shud never give up...shud i??
i shud never say never ryte??
im worried since im taking dental course,
my prof used 2 mention bout mia...
n
there is one of my buddies who knew bout dis,
n keep watching her eyes on me...

she shud shut her mouth i think...



..watever it is..ana n mia is my best buddies..
..think thin..i believe in me n u..

No comments: