~flows into ur mind~

dear anamia

"Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."

.hate/love this.

Thursday, February 18, 2010

\where's my angel\

2day??
bcome worse i think..
thought dat i can survive wthout eating...
but no..i felt like such a damn...

k, da day start..
woke up at 10am..
i ate, n feel like ****..
then at evening, i ate again bcos its my housmate who cooked 4 da whole house 2day..
then i throw up..
twice..

feel so damn guilty cos i ate 2 much as i promise 2 decrease my eatin' habit...
i know dat i've got dis huge appetite in any food..
but y can't i control it..few r jealous with me cos im still thin even i eat alot..
but dats not true, i can't feel how da evil fat now try 2 suck da empty space in my body..
n i slept at 8.30pm n woke up just now at 10.30pm..
n my roomate's bf brought some food for the house,
n i ate it AGAIN..im such a fool right??
i play with food..n dis time yeah, a real binge..

now,im staying up..
cos class gonna start on sunday..
n need 2 focus on stdy..n can't keep my eyes of da weight..
n seems dat, i've started da HABIT back..

sorry..i just gottabsomebody..
wish for btter tommorow..

No comments: