~flows into ur mind~

dear anamia

"Don't give up what you want most for what you want at the moment."

.hate/love this.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

.da only exception.

so today starts over
i w0ke up at noon without studying anytin'
n n0 close 2 eatin

i slept at 4am last nyte
readin' all da anamia's blogs
n me thinkin' of somethin'
a name- k.e.i.r.a k.n.i.g.h.t.l.e.y

watch her, see her, observe her.. da cheek bone, da skinny body, da skull...
she's da only exception for inspiration?? no wonder...

n me, having less money..no need 2 buy food n i feel great..
somehow i ate just now, makes me wanna make ol da food go out back..
but its ok, i'll eat just once a day..
n i start 2 buy more veggie..wanna strive 2 my target..
loose few kgs..come on, u can do it gurl!!

gottabsomebody~ im hepy without no one notice me yay! @_@

No comments: